Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Norway delivers an official note on the conditions of Sinjar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Norway delivers an official note on the conditions of Sinjar Empty Iraq Norway delivers an official note on the conditions of Sinjar

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2017, 2:31 am

Iraq Norway delivers an official note on the conditions of Sinjar

The Journal News
    He handed the Iraqi ambassador to Norway, an official note to the responsible humanitarian aid in the Norwegian Foreign Ministry file, about the situation of Sinjar, west of Mosul.
    According to a Foreign Ministry statement on Tuesday that " the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in Oslo Shakir Qasim Mahdi, met in charge of humanitarian aid file in the Norwegian Foreign Ministry Lenny Stensst at the headquarters of the ministry, and discussed with them the humanitarian assistance provided by the Kingdom of Norway in cooperation with the United Nations and the Red Cross and civil society organizations in Iraq, for people displaced by the liberation of Iraqi cities from operations Daesh terrorist gangs. "
    The ambassador said, according to the statement, " the Iraqi government 's keenness to civilian lives during the liberation operations, especially since the humanitarian situation in cities experiencing a very critical military operations as a result of a lack of supplies necessary for life."
    Ambassador handed "an official note on the situation in Sinjar district, which urgently need humanitarian support."
    share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:36 pm