Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Forensic medicine handover bodies of 71 prisoners to their families

chouchou
    chouchou

Forensic medicine handover bodies of 71 prisoners to their families  Empty Forensic medicine handover bodies of 71 prisoners to their families

Post by chouchou Mon 05 Aug 2013, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Parliamentary security and defense committee revealed on Monday, that the forensic medicine department began to hand over the bodies of 71 prisoners who tried to escape from Taji prison last week to their families.

“The families of prisoners, who were killed while trying to escape from Taji prison, began to receive the bodies of their sons from the competent authorities after being prevented from receiving them in the past ten days,” The committee member, Muthehar al- Janabi told “Shafaq News”.

“The problem is over and any family requests the body of one of their sons can receive them”.

The parliamentary security and defense committee revealed on Thursday, that the military intelligence refused to hand over the bodies of 71 prisoners were killed during the mass escape from Taji prison and showed that the security forces could have arrest them while they were trying to escape rather than killing them with heavy weapons.

A video tape published on Web sites showed dozens of prisoners’ bodies in Taji prisoners, which were spread over the walls of the prison in an attempt to escape from Taji prison after being stormed moment by al-Qaeda militants.

Prime Minister, Nuri al-Malik decided according to crisis cell recommendations to expel the director of prisons and refer him to the judiciary and arrest a number of officers from the Ministries of Defense and Interior, who didn’t defend the prison in repelling the attack on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 11:20 pm