Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The world in 24 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The world in 24 hours Empty The world in 24 hours

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 2:21 am

The world in 24 hours

Paris , the
    most prominent candidates for the presidency of France exchanged accusations in the first debate gathering

saw the debate candidates for the French presidency , which took place on Tuesday, a state of tension among the most prominent candidates , and some of them, reaching limit bickering charges in order to improve each of them his image in front of his supporters to gain popularity, but the general atmosphere of the debate has been described by various media that he was as "conflict".
    The network said "Euro News" concerned European affairs, said that the former right - wing Prime Minister Francois Fillon was forced yesterday to accept hints that he served himself and his surroundings family during his tenure, more than his service to the French. And it accused the extremist right - wing Marine Le Pen society to impose a cultural social model on all France - based Christianity while in France , the majority are no longer a Christian.
    For his part, Philip Bhutto candidate left - wing anti-capitalist, the Marine Le Pen, "You that my shopping yourself that you are against the existing system, you are protected by the same system of prosecutions on suspicions of corruption hovering around weeks ago thanks to parliamentary immunity, which is not enjoyed by the workers and the French said ordinary. "
    And he attacked Marine Le Pen , which has a serious Hzawza win in the first round of the elections, her rival President Emmanuel shifty, accusing him of heating and old obsolete dishes dating back to more than half a century and Boukoa program of any new, in a signal of them he sees programs or outdated measures and promoted again . And in turn , responded with shifty reminding them he described as "lies" and her reluctance forty years ago, and since the time of her father Jean - Marie Le Pen. And the constant defense of what it called tradition the French call for protection in a country where live a significant proportion of foreigners of different cultures and customs, alluding to the affiliation of Christian religious, told her Jean - Luc Miloonchon candidate of the Radical Left, "No, ma'am, sixty percent of the French is not a religion for them, Orihona of talk about religion, we are not obliged to follow Nzuatcm and Achteraatkm and your method to impose a form of life for all of us to follow, and it is not our model is not even close to it. "

Manila ,
    President of the Philippines: Who does not have mistresses?

He faced Philippine President Rodrigo Dottirta, Wednesday, heavily criticized for defending a country 's politicians, who recently admitted to having committed adultery. He said Dottirta in a televised address Tuesday, the House of Representatives Speaker Pantaon Alvarez, who announced his infidelity to his wife, "has many mistresses as I have." He explained Dottirta live "This is a world of hypocrisy, of you here does not have a mistress?" He said . "It's not a big issue." The comments provoked sharp criticism Dottirta among the Filipino people conservative, and among them Catholics especially those who are not in favor of divorce. He said Senator Risa Huntaveros told AFP , "all the words of a racist president and the hatred against women, which is simply contrary to the improper behavior by virtue of being a male." Huntaveros said , "It sends a message to undermine many of the conflicts and the gains that women have suffered for the sake of achieving gender equality."

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/527962/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-24-%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A9

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:57 am