Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy reveal for "direction Press" Iraq get new soft loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary economy reveal for "direction Press" Iraq get new soft loans Empty The parliamentary economy reveal for "direction Press" Iraq get new soft loans

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:31 am

The parliamentary economy reveal for "direction Press" Iraq get new soft loans

06/04/2017
    Revealed to the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary member Jawad al-Bolani said Thursday that the Iraqi government got some soft international loans and can be used to supplement the country's budget deficit obstructed.
    Bolani said in an interview for "direction Press" said that Iraq is going through economic status is difficult because of low oil prices on the one hand and fight gangs Daesh terrorist from the other side, and thus large amounts of money spent to supplement the battle to ensure their durability until the final victory and the liberation of all lands, but he also, but Iraq is in recent economic situation stable, somewhat near future and heralds a great renaissance if the circumstances had the appropriate climate to invest its resources properly.
    He added that the Iraqi government has good relations with many countries and can be exploited to reduce the benefits of large loans that have accumulated for years values, indicating that the greater the relations of Iraq and a broad and solid with the rest of the more able to reduce the loan interest arising from his duty to those countries.
    Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Wednesday, the government's agreement with the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to borrow about $ 18 billion to bridge the fiscal deficit in the budget of 2017, noting that Iraq has not benefited from the increase in world oil prices because of the continuing financial and administrative corruption.
    Edit / Ali Rahim al-Lami

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:25 am