Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea launched a ballistic missile in response to a far-reaching its northern neighbor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea launched a ballistic missile in response to a far-reaching its northern neighbor Empty South Korea launched a ballistic missile in response to a far-reaching its northern neighbor

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:20 am

South Korea launched a ballistic missile in response to a far-reaching its northern neighbor

Date: 04/06/2017 10:51
    Rocket

Information / Baghdad ..

It has not diminished the threat and intimidation on the Korean front, after multiple ballistic tests launched by North Korea, its southern neighbor has conducted a successful test launch of a ballistic missile, a long-range.

The agency "Yonhap" South Korea said that "the experience may serve as another strong warning message to Pyongyang, which continues to develop its nuclear program and missile."

The agency quoted an informed source that "has been the launch of a rocket of the type" Haunmu "recently a range of 800 km in the child site of the Agency for Defense Development in the Ministry of Defense," stressing "the success of the experiment."

The agency added that "the new missile can cross all the territory of North Korea even if fired from the far south of South Korea."

The South Korean military announced that "Pyongyang launched a ballistic missile fell into the sea off its east coast ahead of a summit between the US and Chinese presidents are scheduled to discuss North Korea's weapons program."

He explained the Joint Chiefs of Staff office in Seoul that "rocket shaved for a distance of approximately 60 km from the launch site in the city Sinbo on North Korea 's coast." Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/06/world/145200

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:59 pm