Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On the occasion of the martyrdom of Mohammed al-Sadr .. Maliki: the international and regional confl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On the occasion of the martyrdom of Mohammed al-Sadr .. Maliki: the international and regional confl Empty On the occasion of the martyrdom of Mohammed al-Sadr .. Maliki: the international and regional confl

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2017, 1:14 am

On the occasion of the martyrdom of Mohammed al-Sadr .. Maliki: the international and regional conflict produced a preacher in Iraq

Political Since 2017-04-06 at 16:52 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Vice President Nuri al-Maliki said on Thursday that international and regional conflicts have produced haunting terrorism in Iraq, while calling on Iraqis to address external plans to disrupt Iraq.
    Maliki said, the 37 anniversary of the martyrdom of the religious authority Mohammed Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Alawite Bint al-Huda, according to a statement received by "Mawazin News," a copy of it, "the international and regional conflict produced a frightening terrorism in Iraq," noting that "the battle of truth against falsehood continues."
    The statement added that "we must be inspired by the thought of the martyr al-Sadr strength and rigidity in the face of injustice and tyranny," stressing the need to "confront the hard-line ideology that seeks to overthrow the Islamic principles on which the society is based in Iraq,
    Al-Maliki said that "terrorism and extremism are not limited to al-Qaeda organizations, but rather every thought sets the will to target and to liquidate a platform based on it."
    He called on Iraqis to "confront foreign plans to disrupt Iraq and stir up sectarian strife in Iraq again through the establishment of conferences abroad aimed at making room for interference in internal affairs," warning of "the existence of a process of targeting the national issue by the enemies." 29 / S 5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:05 pm