Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: US troops begin the process of landing in some areas of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: US troops begin the process of landing in some areas of Iraq Empty Source: US troops begin the process of landing in some areas of Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:56 am

The political scene   Thursday April 6, 2017 at 13:34 pm (16565 Views)
    Facebook  Telegram  Twitter Tags  Google Tags the Plus on  Linkedin
    Follow-up / Sky Press ...

A source close to US President Donald Trump, the start of US troops landed in some areas of Iraq.

The source said in an interview I followed "Sky Press," that Washington has asked Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi that there is the presence of US troops in Iraqi territory in order to maintain national security until the creation of a solid internal security institutions, stressing that "there are US forces began Operation landing in some areas. "

He added that "Washington will use the Iranian and Iraqi money seized in US banks to build what deliberately stole from Iraq, and called for the need for opening up of Iraq to Arab countries."

The source continued, quoting Trump, "The next election must be fair and reflect the aspirations of the Iraqi citizen, and not only religious parties, as indicated his intention to intervene to be as well."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm