Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia announces its support of US military operations in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Saudi Arabia announces its support of US military operations in Syria Empty Saudi Arabia announces its support of US military operations in Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2017, 2:25 am

Saudi Arabia announces its support of US military operations in Syria

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Saudi Arabia announced on Friday its full support for US military strikes on targets in Syria.

Through an official source at the Foreign Ministry for "full support for the operations of the Kingdom, which came in response to the Syrian regime's use of chemical weapons against innocent civilians, and killed dozens of them, including women and children."

And download the source, the Syrian government, "the responsibility of offering Damascus to these military operations," noting that "this courageous decision to His Excellency US President Donald Trump, who represents a response to the crimes of this regime towards its people in light of the failure of the international community to keep it at bay."

The US military launched at dawn on Friday .59 of a missile Tomahawk model of destroyers of the US Navy at the military airport capillaries (Ttiyas), southeast of the city of Homs, central Syria.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/main/myapp-13485/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:00 am