Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia and Israel, the first two states supported the US attacks on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia and Israel, the first two states supported the US attacks on Syria Empty Saudi Arabia and Israel, the first two states supported the US attacks on Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2017, 2:36 am

Saudi Arabia and Israel, the first two states supported the US attacks on Syria

Date: 07/04/2017 09:08
    Note Israel and Saudi Arabia

Information / Baghdad ..

Saudi Arabia was quick to declare "full support" for US attacks on Syrian territory, which came after a mass media campaign against what happened in the countryside of Idlib.

The news agency "SPA" official source described as the "official" in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs "full support for the Saudi American military operations against military targets in Syria."

The source praised US President Donald Trump's decision to launch the attacks, which he described as "courageous."

On the other hand he confirmed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today, "full support" American aggression against Syria.

He was quoted by Agence France-Presse Netanyahu as saying in a statement: "Israel fully supports the decision of US President Donald Trump's" aggression against Syria, saying that "Trump is the face of a" strong message. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/07/world/145452

Current date/time is Sat 20 Apr 2024, 9:16 am