Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hezbollah: Trump step foolish will usher in a large and dangerous tension in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hezbollah: Trump step foolish will usher in a large and dangerous tension in the region Empty Hezbollah: Trump step foolish will usher in a large and dangerous tension in the region

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2017, 2:42 am

Hezbollah: Trump step foolish will usher in a large and dangerous tension in the region

07/04/2017
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Hezbollah condemned in a statement the blatant American aggression on Syrian sovereignty by targeting the military capillaries airport with rockets, and saw in this new crime, "a determination of the US administration to proceed with the ongoing aggressive path that the United States of America Tzlkh in the face of our nation, serve the Zionist entity and achieve its ambitions in Region".

Hezbollah and saw in his statement that "such heinous attacks can not affect the Syrian army's morale hero, which achieves victories after victories against terrorists backed by America and its agents in various Syrian regions, as they will not have any negative reflection on the alliance of resistance and steadfastness, which It stands by the Syrian state and Ieddha in its war against terrorism continued. "

Hezbollah said in a statement that "this foolish move by the Trump administration will usher in a large and dangerous tension in the region and will increase the complexity of the situation on the world."

Source - Hezbollah Media Relations

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158840.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm