Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Times: The International Alliance focuses on Daesh in Iraq, Syria and neglects its cells i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Times: The International Alliance focuses on Daesh in Iraq, Syria and neglects its cells i Empty Financial Times: The International Alliance focuses on Daesh in Iraq, Syria and neglects its cells i

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 1:06 am

Financial Times: The International Alliance focuses on Daesh in Iraq, Syria and neglects its cells in other countries

 translation: Range

After their losses in Iraq and Syria resort Daesh terrorist group to a virtual succession.
    Although the group attract foreign recruits was based on its control over the territory, it is naive to believe that the military Andharha means defeat.
    In anticipation of the end of the game in Iraq and Syria, governments must do what it can to eliminate Daesh before turning into another group more vicious.
    In fact, this boom under way; Within three years since its leader Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi , announced the so - called succession in Mosul, and allocated the group great energy to launch attacks outside Iraq and Syria , and the killing of hundreds of victims far from the Middle East places, most recently the London attack last month .
    In Europe , North America and 330 civilians have been killed in more than 20 direct attack to Daesh or inspired by them, and wounded hundreds.
    In Turkey , more than 300 civilians have been killed. Experts expect that the excessive military pressure by the international coalition stronghold Daesh in Iraq and Syria will push the group to beatings abroad to prove that they are still strong. These attacks included the flow of new recruits by showing the group an organization that is not invincible.
    The international community hits Daesh but nevertheless is still capable of causing significant damage elsewhere. With the Group 's loss of land can expect more attacks unless significant efforts to prevent them.
    While significant gains have been made against the group by the international coalition and its partners from the local forces - not in Iraq and Syria, but also in Libya - but could not stop its ideology, as they spread around the world.
    The aim of the international coalition defeat Daesh in Iraq and Syria, not to address the challenges outside of this region. In response to the recent attacks, some countries reviewed the internal capacity to combat terrorism in order to deal with these attacks, as they learn from the experiences of other countries.
    US President Donald Trump promised a plan to defeat Daesh, but this plan did not come up during the meeting of the coalition countries in Washington last month, while the strategy of the US Secretary of Defense James Mattis is to increase the number of troops in Syria and Iraq. This will hasten the defeat of Daesh in these two countries, but it will not stop attacks elsewhere. For this purpose , there is a need for global leadership more proactive - whether led by the United States or coalition of countries or smaller grouping such as the UK, with experience in the integration of counter - terrorism capabilities. The good thing is that the power of the world Daesh is not on the scale that promoted by the group , either through direct attacks or to inspire other groups to carry out attacks external, or through its branches networks that include Boko Haram in Nigeria as well as groups in Southeast Asia, North Africa and elsewhere.
    Daesh may turn into a loose organization of groups, with pockets of areas in some vulnerable countries, and to control the virtual leadership of followers through social media and technology encrypted. Daesh is still unable to implement a synchronous global attack featuring its core and affiliated groups.
    We must not allow the group to develop this efficiency, and is unlikely to achieve the president vowed Trump " to eliminate this evil and wiped off the face of the earth." Difficult to defeat ideologies, especially in light of the current coalition strategy that does not focus enough to prevent external attacks and tearing Daesh.
    The most concerted and cross-border strategy can reduce the threat posed by the group and the possible successor. Given the size of the global attacks and the possibility of more of them, it is time the world to be more ambitious.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:16 am