Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exacerbate the differences between the Trump team because of the US strike on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exacerbate the differences between the Trump team because of the US strike on Syria Empty Exacerbate the differences between the Trump team because of the US strike on Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 2:44 am

Exacerbate the differences between the Trump team because of the US strike on Syria

Date: 09/04/2017 08:52
    Melting-Trump

Information / Baghdad ..

It highlighted the newspaper "The Sunday Telegraph", Sunday, highlighted the differences prevailing between the US President, Donald Trump's team after the attacks carried out by the US administration on Syria.

The newspaper said that the issue of the bombing of the Syrian al-Qaeda was the latest point of contention, and to the extent of the clash between the smelting Trump, and chief strategic adviser to Trump, Steve Bannon, indicating that while Bannon insists that the move would not serve the US president, who was elected to raise the slogan of "America First "and his refusal to engage in armed conflicts in distant places across the world, Kouchner was pushing towards the implementation of such a strike against the Syrian regime.

According to the newspaper reporter in New York, Barney Henderson, several sources inside the White House and in the inner circles of Trump and his family confirms that the differences and clashes between Kouchner on the one hand and Steve Bannon, as well as White House chief of staff, Reines Prips, on the other hand, no longer be invisible to one of the US president's team.

The newspaper quoted sources in the White House that President Trump ordered Bannon and Prips to "settle the issue", while other sources confirmed that Trump may resort to the exclusion of advisers. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/09/world/145967

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:29 am