Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Progress Institute assesses the symposium on the business environment and development prospects in I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Progress Institute assesses the symposium on the business environment and development prospects in I Empty Progress Institute assesses the symposium on the business environment and development prospects in I

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 3:09 am

Progress Institute assesses the symposium on the business environment and development prospects in Iraq

2017/04/09 | 10:51
    (Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News Baghdad.

Set up the progress of the Development Policy Institute, a seminar on the business environment and development prospects in Iraq , in the presence of Prime Minister 's Advisor Dr.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh Ragheb Blibl and Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Tariq Ali and a group of people interested in economic affairs.

Initiated by Dr. Mahdi Al - Hafiz seminar , which was attended by Economy News, talking about ways to find solutions to outstanding problems in the process of the Iraqi banking sector.

Speaking Acanutormzar Mohammed Saleh, business and reports on the site of Iraq , which occupies the site 165 of 190 countries , according to the latest report issued by the International Monetary Fund and adopts the standard btf distance to the border in the assessment of countries environment by obtaining grades and applied to those Almaeijeraz standard of 10 standards consists, explaining that in Iraq has been applying the criteria and improve its position in the evaluation, noting that despite the decline in Iraq 's 11 points , but he improved his position more than the previous periods.

He stressed Saleh, an important criterion which is getting the loan and financial credit.

With regard to financial inclusion.

He pointed to the need to revisit the issue of loans and credit as Iraq got the center 181 among 190 countries within this standard.

For his part , spoke Tariq Ali, the Iraqi banking sector and the subject of the credit process and the outcome, noting the need to support private banks and the need for equality between the public and private sector.

Regarding the Central Bank initiative on small and medium - sized enterprises between Tariq, said that the private sector did not get a proportion of which can support these projects.

He called for the need for the opening credits to the private banks and also the need for a hand representing the sector in the prime minister to adopt the things that belong to him office or committee to deliver the voice of the private sector.

He said Samir Nasiri that there is a problem in bank financing and the need to find solutions to these problems, and the central bank 's interest in this regard , which negatively affects the work of banks.

He pointed to the revision of the general policy, stressing the need for private sector representation in the government and government agencies deliver voice, also noted the absence of private sector participation in committees in the development of the economy.

Participants in the symposium 's recommendations came out of them, they should be representatives of the ministries to professionals in the discussions during the meetings with delegations and discuss the need to sell the currency in the window of the Central Bank during the subsequent seminars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:56 pm