Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli minister: the fall of al-Assad will not solve the problems of Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli minister: the fall of al-Assad will not solve the problems of Syria Empty Israeli minister: the fall of al-Assad will not solve the problems of Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Apr 2017, 3:19 am

Israeli minister: the fall of al-Assad will not solve the problems of Syria

Sun, 09 Apr 2017 08:15:14

Minister Ayoub Kara touched on Saturday to chemical attack attributed to the Syrian army, saying "the fall of al-Assad will not solve the problems of Syria"

The minister said during a forum hosted today at the "SAT Culture", which was held in Netanya that "the great powers sit down with Iran and reach understandings lead to stop the killing and bloodshed, preferably today that it is before tomorrow."

The minister (without portfolio currently) Ayoub Kara belongs to Netanyahu's Likud party, a reserve officer in the Israeli army and the rank of Major belongs to the Druze community and known Bagtnall Zionist ideology and loyalty to "Israel".
    http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=10259

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:00 pm