Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture allocates the benefits of farmers and farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture allocates the benefits of farmers and farmers Empty Agriculture allocates the benefits of farmers and farmers

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:09 am

Agriculture allocates the benefits of farmers and farmers

economy Since 2017-04-09 at 13:52 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    On Sunday, the Ministry of Agriculture ordered the payment of the dues of the farmers and the various agricultural crops.
    The official spokesman of the ministry Hamid Nayef said in a statement received by "Mawazine News", a copy of it, "The ministry instructed the company between the two rivers between the General Seed Company, one of the Ministry of Agriculture to pay the dues of farmers and farmers and various agricultural crops," Mdfa "after receiving their names from the Office of Financial Supervision And the completion of the audit audit, where the payment of dues for wheat seed crop for the year 2016 for the province of Salah al-Din / site of the role and a number of (125) treatment.
    He added that "the drainage process included farmers' dues for the barley crop of 2016, in the provinces of Wasit (487) treatment and in the holy Karbala (28) treatment in Baghdad / Abu Ghraib (302) treatment."
    He added that "the drainage also included the maize crop for 2016 and 2017 for the province of Wasit and 163 transactions and the holy city of Karbala for 2017, and the number of (73) treatment and the province of Baghdad / Abu Ghraib for 2017 and the transaction (5).
    The spokesman said that "the audit will be completed soon to give farmers and farmers all their financial dues, for the purpose of sustaining the wheel of development of the agricultural sector and supporting farmers with agricultural inputs and the cultivation of all arable land, which falls within the plan prepared by the Ministry of Agriculture, Self-determination "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:23 am