Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reconstruction: the assignment of a number of projects for implementation in the provinces and at a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reconstruction: the assignment of a number of projects for implementation in the provinces and at a  Empty Reconstruction: the assignment of a number of projects for implementation in the provinces and at a

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2013, 6:20 am

Reconstruction: the assignment of a number of projects for implementation in the provinces and at a cost of 25 billion dinars

Baghdad - and babysit - The Ministry of Construction and Housing that the General Authority for Roads and Bridges one of the formations ministry has referred a number of important and strategic projects in the roads and bridges sector in a number of provinces at a cost of more than 25 billion dinars.

The Information Office of the Ministry in a statement Tlqtokallh news public opinion (and babysit) a copy of "It's in Anbar province, has been referred project maintenance and rehabilitation of bridge meal floating - the first part at a cost of 310 million dinars, and the maintenance and rehabilitation of bridge-Baghdadi floating at a cost of 586 million dinars within the investment plan and maintenance of the bridge الكونكريتي in Fallujah, at a cost of 207 million dinars, and maintenance and clothing and shoulders through the installation (gray - modern - based) with a length of 21.1 km and a cost of 1,912 billion dinars, and the re-establishment of rotation on the road to Baghdad - Fallujah against Fallujah and Cement Plant at a cost of 494 million dinars. "

"It is in the province of Kirkuk was referring maintenance bridge Daquq on the road (Baghdad - Kirkuk) corridor old at a cost of 1,743 billion dinars and maintenance of the road (Kirkuk - slot) length 15 km at a cost of 1,488 billion dinars, either in Wasit province Vtm assignment project of constructing two bridges and shunt to treat Floods and rain in the area on the west and at a cost of 7,150 billion dinars and maintenance by Saeed bin Jubair in omens hand along the 20 km at a cost of 4,593 billion dinars. "

He explained, "that in the province of Karbala was referring maintenance project Alkrakeshh at the table Bani Hassan - on the table the western length of 3.9 km and a cost of 1,257 billion dinars, either in Diyala province, has been referred project maintenance and repair flood damage to conclusively Gazzanah - Mandali - Khanaqin - Kara perk - Khanh oil at a cost of 2,058 billion dinars. "

The press office that he was hauling road maintenance project Cooperation length of 11 km from intersection Alkbai (clip Zriga - orgasm) at a cost of 1,807 billion dinars.

In the province of Diwaniyah project was referring Maintenance by غماس - Hawi length of 6,200 km at a cost of 1,331 billion dinars ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:01 pm