Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank directed accusations of Kiev: "This is a shame"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - World Bank directed accusations of Kiev: "This is a shame" Empty World Bank directed accusations of Kiev: "This is a shame"

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:57 am

World Bank directed accusations of Kiev: "This is a shame"

09/04/2017

Regional Director of the Department of Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova in the World Bank, Sato said Kakonnen, Ukraine spends the resources granted to it by the bank in a way useless.

In a television interview, aired on Saturday, Kakonnen said that the problem lies in the work of the Ukrainian authorities at all levels. According Kakonnen, "the officials of the ministries on the implementation of projects in Ukraine are working very slowly and inefficient."

The representative of the World Bank: "We look forward to increase the funding of programs (development), this is a shame if you do not use the funds provided by us to improve the living conditions of ordinary people."

He explained that the World Bank funds should be allocated to finance a range of projects, including road construction, development of energy, social projects, but the authorities in Kiev uses about only 5% of soft loans that we gave, and pay Voida for these loans outweigh the revenue.

In March / last March, the World Bank postponed the granting of Kiev financial aid package of $ 150 million.

It provides international bodies like the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund assistance to Ukraine living an economic and political crisis in order to revive its economy. In this context, the IMF approved a financial program worth $ 17.5 billion. Under this program, it reached the amounts obtained by the Kiev to 8.38 billion dollars.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159121.html

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:52 am