Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt agrees to buy Iraqi oil and next month the date of the first shipment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt agrees to buy Iraqi oil and next month the date of the first shipment Empty Egypt agrees to buy Iraqi oil and next month the date of the first shipment

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:50 am

Egypt agrees to buy Iraqi oil and next month the date of the first shipment

CAIRO, April 11 (Reuters) - Egypt's cabinet agreed to buy oil from Iraq at a time when Egyptian Oil Minister Tariq al-Mulla expected the first shipment of Iraqi oil in May to reach 2 million barrels as a first shipment.
    According to the site of the "seventh day" Egyptian, the Council of Ministers approved the request of the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources to contract between the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation and the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company (Somo) to buy a quantity of crude oil Basra of Iraq.
    For his part, expected the Egyptian Minister of Petroleum Tariq Mulla, "the arrival of the first shipment of Iraqi oil next May by 2 million barrels as a first shipment."
    He added that "by agreeing to cooperate with Iraq, Egypt will cooperate with Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Iraq, confirming the cooperation of Arab countries and governments." Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 am