Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals for "direction Press" agreement between the Abadi and the Kurdish delegation details

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals for "direction Press" agreement between the Abadi and the Kurdish delegation details Empty Deputy reveals for "direction Press" agreement between the Abadi and the Kurdish delegation details

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 2:57 am

Deputy reveals for "direction Press" agreement between the Abadi and the Kurdish delegation details

11/04/2017
    MP from the parliamentary bloc of virtue Hassan Shammari said on Tuesday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi presented a proposal to the National Alliance that includes landing the Kurdish flag from Kirkuk province gradually with the passage of time.
    Shammari In an interview for "direction Press" He added that "the proposal Abadi came after a meeting of the Federal Government of the Kurdish delegation, where the semi-agreement got a solution to the subject of the Kurdish flag away from the chaos and media statements from all parties," pointing out that the coming days We continue to wait take down the Kurdish flag from government buildings a way that preserves water the face of the governor of Kirkuk and the provincial council. "
    He pointed out that "the Kurdish delegation was informed of this matter and got a conviction on both sides, adding that stopped media statements convulsive first steps the agreement between the parties to the National Alliance, the central government and the Kurdish delegation.
    He pointed out that "we hope Kurds abide by this agreement and resolve the problem quietly," stressing that dialogue is the best method and effective way to get out of the current crisis in Kirkuk
    The joint delegation of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in Arbil, held a meeting with consuls and diplomatic missions in the Kurdistan Region to discuss the referendum in the Kurdistan Region, in the first steps leading up to the referendum on independence for the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:21 pm