Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the aggression against Syria .. Trump decides to military intervention in Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the aggression against Syria .. Trump decides to military intervention in Yemen Empty After the aggression against Syria .. Trump decides to military intervention in Yemen

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 4:04 am

After the aggression against Syria .. Trump decides to military intervention in Yemen

By SD SD -April 10,

Treasures Media - Follow - up
    It recommended by the US Department of Defense President Donald Trump, to pledge resources to help the UAE and Saudi armies to contain what it called Iran's influence in Yemen, where it is expected to be issued a political proposal in this regard next month.
    Trump began preparing for a management intervention in Yemen could include a broader strategy to contain Iran and defeat other groups such as Daesh and al-Qaeda, according to the Washington Free Beacon of America.

Introduced by Senator Bob Corker, who chairs the Foreign Relations Committee in the Senate legislation last month, it would require the US administration to submit to Congress a regional strategy to contain what he considered the Iranian threat, which also contains support for the coup Houthis in Yemen.

Speaking corker US newspaper, he said that the administration needs to expand what you want to do and what you want to accomplish, if they go ahead with the study of American intervention more broadly in the country.

Speaking Alsentator Tom Coton, an ally of the Trump championed escalation of controversy limit Iranian influence in the Middle East newspaper, said: I will not be ashamed

http://www.knoozmedia.com/214754/%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:56 am