Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of private banks: Iraq has made "significant progress" in the field of money smuggling a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of private banks: Iraq has made "significant progress" in the field of money smuggling a Empty Association of private banks: Iraq has made "significant progress" in the field of money smuggling a

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 5:47 am

Association of private banks: Iraq has made "significant progress" in the field of money smuggling and financing of armed groups!

Last updated: 11 April 2017 - 1:34 PM
    BAGHDAD / Iraq - Iraq has made significant progress in the field of money laundering and the financing of armed groups, the director of the Association of Private Banks Ali Tarek Mustafat said Tuesday. The Director of the Association of Private Banks Ali Tariq Mustaf said in a press statement today: "Iraq has made significant progress during the past two years in the field of money laundering and financing of terrorism through the issuance of a special law No. 39 of 2015, and this law has significantly organized the transfer of money and combating money laundering , As well as by the attention of the Central Bank of Iraq after the establishment of a special office separate from the Central Bank administratively and financially and specializes in receiving notifications of suspicious operations. "He added that the sale window of the currency by the Central Bank and sponsored by Nuri al-Maliki and Haidar Abadi and Ammar al-Hakim and others, "The Association of Banks embarked on intensive courses in terms of combating money laundering, where graduated more than one hundred trainees since the beginning of 2017." He noted that "the Central Bank of Iraq launched a program to finance small and medium enterprises after the allocation of one trillion Iraqi dinars to private banks." Adding that "the financing of these projects was not ambitious, as there were a lot of obstacles inside and outside the bank, most notably that government institutions refuse to provide banks bail for their employees."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm