Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bossy

csd9013
    csd9013

Bossy Empty Bossy

Post by csd9013 Tue 11 Apr 2017, 6:22 am

I must confess. I can be bossy.

I don’t like being branded as “bossy” but I know I can be. Sometimes it slips out and presents itself in tight situations. And my large-and-in-charge bossy ways can cause conflict and friction. While it works at times (and is even appreciated) being bossy can sometimes get in the way of relationships.

I like to call it leadership, stepping up to the plate, taking charge. But it is what it is.

I have learned a few lessons about being bossy. I hope you will learn from me. Because if the only way we can learn is from making our own mistakes and not from watching others make mistakes, we are in for a long hard road.

1. Listen more than we speak. (Yep, it’s hard.) 
    2. Consider how our ideas and feelings can be expressed in a way that helps.
    3. There’s a difference between bossing people and leading people wisely.

Now, in my sweet bossy voice (Is that possible?) I would like to say, “Forward March!” Let’s move forward in a positive direction today. Make it a “Ban Bossy” kind of day.

Romans 12:10, “Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.” 

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:00 am