Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Construction and Housing verify completion rates advanced in the implementation of t

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Ministry of Construction and Housing verify completion rates advanced in the implementation of t Empty The Ministry of Construction and Housing verify completion rates advanced in the implementation of t

Post by rocky Wed 07 Aug 2013, 6:37 am

The Ministry of Construction and Housing verify completion rates advanced in the implementation of the project of establishing a corridor through the second

(Official Dgarh Shomali) 07-08-2013 11:06 AM

Baghdad (news) .. has made
​​the Ministry of Construction and Housing completion rates in advanced Corridor Project II by Official - Dgarh - Shomali in the province of Diwaniyah cost (10) ملياردينار one of the important projects in the province, he reduces the momentum congestion winning lanes ancient and reduce Alhdoadt traffic. The Information Office of the Ministry: The General Authority for Roads and Bridges of the ministry oversees many service projects that belong to the citizens, including the Road Project Official Dgarh Shomali a length of 26 kilometers as it helps the way to shorten the distances association with the provinces of Najaf and Karbala. added Office: It's been done (6,600) kilometers of the road, which included acts of dirt and brushes gravel Akhabt and stone with Siding for the two layers of the Association and the surface. was also the completion of brushes (12) kilometers of the road with stones and gravel Akhabt brushes Limestone length (6,500) kilometers tiling (1,200) kilometers Association class., as the corridor is performed through the second (Official Afak the monastery) first and second partially cost of more than 35 billion dinars. / End / l. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 May 2022, 9:08 am