Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Airlines Announces Rise in Revenue to 32% in March

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Airlines Announces Rise in Revenue to 32% in March Empty Airlines Announces Rise in Revenue to 32% in March

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 5:52 am

Airlines Announces Rise in Revenue to 32% in March

economy  Since 2017-04-13 at 13:01 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Iraq's state-owned airline announced Thursday a 32 percent increase in its financials for March.
    "The directives of the Minister of Transport Kazem Al-Alami to provide all possible facilities to passengers and to alleviate obstacles and uncertainties in addition to the low proportion of financial expenses have had a significant impact on the increase of the financial revenues of the company," said General Manager Samer Kubba in a statement received by Mawazine News. .
    Kubba added that "these financial revenues were the result of the large number of Umrah flights and a clear increase in the percentage of fullness on board the airlines." The biggest percentage was the sale of tickets, air cargo and ground services, all of which helped to raise the financial revenue.
    He pointed out that "the continuous field visits of the Minister to the airways and his constant loss of work has given positive results for the development of performance."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:06 am