Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is the worst city to live in the world again according to the Mercer classification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad is the worst city to live in the world again according to the Mercer classification Empty Baghdad is the worst city to live in the world again according to the Mercer classification

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 5:59 am

Baghdad is the worst city to live in the world again according to the Mercer classification

BAGHDAD, April 13 (Xinhua) - US firm Mercer announced that for the second consecutive year, the city of Baghdad was ranked last in the world rankings of the countries that provide the best quality of life for 2017, pointing out that "the measure depends on the best living in the city of Where security, political stability, crime rate, law enforcement and relations between host countries and other countries, which awaits the governments of the world and major international companies the results of this classification for use in the management of its employees abroad.
    The capital Baghdad was ranked last among the worst living cities in the world, which ranked 231, preceded by the city of Bangui, capital of the Central African Republic ranked 230, preceded by the city of Sanaa, the capital of Yemen, which ranked 229.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:37 am