Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran and Pakistan conclude a banking cooperation agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran and Pakistan conclude a banking cooperation agreement Empty Iran and Pakistan conclude a banking cooperation agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:52 am

Iran and Pakistan conclude a banking cooperation agreement

15/04/2017

Pakistan's central bank issued a statement on Friday announced the signing of a cooperation agreement with the Central Bank of Iran, the banking field and payment mechanism.

According to the statement, which was issued on the eve of the twentieth meeting of the joint Iran-Pakistan Economic Commission, officials from the central banks of Iran and Pakistan signed on Friday in Tehran an agreement to facilitate bilateral banking cooperation and the mechanism of payment.

According to the statement agreement Riad Riad Din, a senior official of the Central Bank of Pakistan and Ghulam Ali Kamiyab, Assistant Governor of the Central Bank of Iran for foreign exchange has occurred.

The statement said that the aim of the agreement is to create a payment mechanism between the two central banks to upgrade the volume of trade exchange between the two countries. This mechanism is to pay back the money over the two - way trade through the opening of the documentary credit " LC for " in accordance with international laws and resolutions.

He added, that in the next step would call the Iranian central banks and Pakistani banks in the two countries to activate their activities in order to facilitate intra-regional trade.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159968.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:29 pm