Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"MBC" stopped an Egyptian broadcaster for publishing Tweets against Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"MBC" stopped an Egyptian broadcaster for publishing Tweets against Saudi Arabia Empty "MBC" stopped an Egyptian broadcaster for publishing Tweets against Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 3:17 am

"MBC" stopped an Egyptian broadcaster for publishing Tweets against Saudi Arabia

16/04/2017

Stopped channels group "MBC" Egyptian TV presenter Rana Howaidy after referral for investigation, after trading Tweets against Saudi Arabia attributed to the official account, according to the website "already" Saudi.
    Launched a Mgrdon attack on "MBC" group, after re-deployment of activists to Tweets Howaidy, where coincided with the appearance in the "evening talk" program on the channel "MBC", which deals with Egyptian affairs issues, while exports Hachtag # Sp_ Saudi Arabia _otaan_vi_am NBC "Twitter" list.
    Tweets dating back to several years ago, in which Howaidy Saudi Arabia accused of supporting terrorism.
    And he demanded the expulsion of Mgrdon Egyptian TV presenter of "MBC" group, especially after the same because of the channel by the previous Tweets, as described by one Amordan as "an advanced state of masochism."
    For its part, the Egyptian TV presenter denied that the tweets attributed to the correct account, saying it fabricated, and delete the account from the site "Twitter", without knowing in charge of this procedure.
    Rana Howaidy, 25 years, the beginning of the media was in the channel, "Baghdadi" and then later moved to work in the channel "Arab tomorrow", and then moved to the channel "MBC" offering "modern evening" program, according to "new day."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160077.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:26 pm