Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump is back on an election promise for China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump is back on an election promise for China Empty Trump is back on an election promise for China

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 3:24 am

Trump is back on an election promise for China

15/04/2017

US President declined to Donald Trump's management rating of any major trading partners Kmtlaobein currency in the report was expected, confirming the decision to undo the basic promise made by Trump himself during his campaign China's status in this category.

It seems that the US Treasury Department's semi-annual report on currency kept China on the "watch list" own currencies despite the progress Beijing has made in reducing the surplus in the international balance of current transactions based on a large trade surplus and is not unusual with the United States.

The ministry has developed five other trading partners on the watch list are Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Germany and Switzerland.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/159977.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:23 pm