Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Czech shut their doors to refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Czech shut their doors to refugees Empty Czech shut their doors to refugees

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 4:18 am

Czech shut their doors to refugees

Date: 21:40 15/04/2017
    Migrants

Information / follow-up ...

Czech Interior Minister, Milan Khovanics announced that his country received 12 refugees and refuses to receive the rest of the quota set by the European Union, amounting to 1,600 refugees, despite European sanctions.

He said Khovanics in this regard: "Despite the fines imposed on the move by the European Union several million euros, the government confirms that it is not possible to receive more refugees."

The minister pointed out that "these people (refugees) do not show the desire to remain in their place during the inspection, and I mean in Italy and Greece. For this reason is the inspection and audit process (for the purpose of receiving refugees) from our finished. "

He added: "In the end, the final decision lying on the government, is to decide whether it is useful to do so (stop receiving refugees) in exchange for payment of the fine ... and my personal opinion - yes, you should not allow a Login us without the possibility of security control."

According to the minister, Czech Czech competent security agencies have suffered significant difficulties in carrying out inspections and audits of several weeks of immigrants living in makeshift camps in Italy and Aleonan.anthy / 25 d

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/15/world/147859

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:42 am