Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jordanian authorities detain offenders for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jordanian authorities detain offenders for Iraq Empty Jordanian authorities detain offenders for Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 2:29 am

Jordanian authorities detain offenders for Iraq

4/17/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    Jordanian Foreign Minister announced the arrest of the perpetrators of insulting issued towards Iraq and religious symbols in preparation for trial.
    According to a Foreign Ministry statement «morning» received a copy of it, that «Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari received a phone call from his Jordanian counterpart Ayman Safadi».
    He added that » the Jordanian foreign minister stressed his country 's keenness to strengthen its relations with Iraq and its government refused to condemn any abuse him».
    The statement continued that «Safadi confirmed the arrest of the perpetrators of insulting issued to Iraq in preparation for trial.»
    The Foreign Ministry has announced a call to Jordanian - based business to Iraq against the backdrop of abuses that took place in his country 's religious and political symbols of
    Iraqi. Some people in Jordan appeared three days ago with video clips posted on the social networking sites they abuse images of religious symbols and Iraqi political figures.
    It denounced the leadership of the National Alliance «exposing the religious and political images of insulting symbols in Jordan».

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=135676

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:51 am