Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British newspaper: Prosecutor seeks to prevent prosecution of Tony Blair for the Iraq war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British newspaper: Prosecutor seeks to prevent prosecution of Tony Blair for the Iraq war Empty British newspaper: Prosecutor seeks to prevent prosecution of Tony Blair for the Iraq war

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2017, 1:21 am

British newspaper: Prosecutor seeks to prevent prosecution of Tony Blair for the Iraq war

Arab and international Since 2017-04-17 at 18:19 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    British Prime Minister Tony Blair will be prosecuted for the Iraq war, according to Britain's Guardian newspaper. Britain's highest-ranking official, Jeremy Wright, has seen details of an attempt to prosecute Blair, The issue was hopeless.
    The Guardian said in a report that the British Attorney General's attempt came after a judge ruled that Blair had immunity from criminal charges against him and that follow-up to prosecution could reveal details protected under the Official Secrets Act.
    The prosecution is concerned with the Iraq war and is trying to try Blair's British judiciary, which was then British Prime Minister, Foreign Secretary Jack Straw and then-Attorney General Lord Goldsmith. The case seeks to convict them of aggression, Which was reported last year by the Chilkat report on Britain's decision to join the invasion of Iraq, based on the fact that Saddam Hussein's regime possessed weapons of mass destruction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:34 am