Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During his congratulations anniversary .. Maliki calls for love and cooperation, renounce violence a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During his congratulations anniversary .. Maliki calls for love and cooperation, renounce violence a Empty During his congratulations anniversary .. Maliki calls for love and cooperation, renounce violence a

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2013, 4:01 am

During his congratulations anniversary .. Maliki calls for love and cooperation, renounce violence and extremism and terrorism

09-08-2013 06:16 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the grudges and hatred and hatred do not build homelands nor commends civilizations, but that builds civilizations and popularized countries is dialogue, love and brotherhood, cooperation and non-violence, extremism and terrorism.

Maliki said in his congratulations to the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr in a statement his office had received the Agency (news) copy of it: I come on this occasion for all Iraqis in all colors of the spectrum Iraqi cheerful of Arabs, Kurds, Turkmen and Aesidein grille and Muslims, Christians and Sabians of all races, religions and creeds to be one hand and one heart and look to the future and renounce sectarian incitement and calls and open their hearts to each other.

He continued: I tell the scientists and imams combination, mosques and intellectuals of Iraq and
    ادبائه and poets and artists and Aalamiyet and athletes and all his talents creative at home and abroad that your need you, need to every word Tketbunha or creativity Tstrunh or story Truonha or the product of a technical Auallma Tbdonh.

He continued: he needed to your keenness Sedkkm the dedication. It is built and recovering, but all of you, without exception, any energy or effort or talent of any kind or color or her field.

Maliki called on Iraqi women to: more active presence and foot to take responsibility in all fields of scientific work, political and technical, cultural, literary and others.

He also called on the Iraqi tribes and all kinds of community workers and peasants, businessmen, traders and industrialists, cake, trade unions and civic organizations, to cooperate with each other and cooperate with various state and its elevation of our country and uphold the will among the countries of the world.

He stressed: he is not worthy
    بمهد civilizations and home heroes and الافذاذ the historically only be a shining star in the skies of the world, do not be so, but togetherness family and unite them and their determination to move forward no matter what the odds. Let our eyes tight to the upper things to Sgaúrha not. To rise above differences and battles side contrived and live up to the level of the big concerns that the size of Iraq and its people Quran.

Maliki face a speech to young boys and girls, saying: You are our hope, and you stop the renaissance of the country and its future. You thankfully
    تشكلون the vast majority of society. So be of help to your country and pursuant to its security and stability and building in all fields and a bulwark him wherever you are, in the fields of knowledge and application of science or work in the fields of reconstruction and construction or in the arena of culture, art, sports, and creativity.

He added: Do not promote your country, but you and Petkatvkm. Buaakm and dedication, creative your mind and your sleeves twisted build Iraq brick Vbannh and step by step. Do not allow the divisive voices not Tltvetoa to invitations and sedition for you will be the driving force Iraq towards further progress and prosperity and progress and do not be, God forbid, to fuel wars and fires fueled by our enemies to disrupt the renaissance and robbed our will in the construction and reconstruction.

Maliki has demanded all the political partners to compete in serving the country and to strengthen the unity and makes it more elevation, Azza and prosperous, stressing that our country and our people and our men and women and young people deserve our every effort and dedication. I tell them to come to the word of love, harmony and brotherhood instead of name-and conflict among ourselves. Come to build a state of law and justice and building democratic institutions and life precious. Let the level of what our people aspire to what befits our country and its historic role. / End / h. P / - See more at:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:24 am