Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 1:31 am

Crux

Hassan Kazem Al - Rashed
    Communications Minister
    "that funded by Japan Japanese loan to Iraq , the project contains a lot of services , including service visual communication image and sound and high - speed Internet and a bunch of encrypted TV channels and between Al - Rashed said the project is the core of the rest of the projects provided by the Ministry and relevant economic and security. "

Sadiq Royal
    Governor of Babylon
    "We call not to be affected by rumors and talk of here and there and work on the completion of accepted transactions for appointment to the owners of health, after being issued administrative orders so, was a special coordinator nomination from the province and another of the health of Babylon , the circle is to communicate with them in the event of a any disabled person to complete any action with respect to the completion of their transactions. "

Faleh Ziadi the
    governor of Muthanna
    that " the quality of the oil discovered in the well (and RAKAA 1) in the area of exploration of the tenth in the desert Muthanna, is considered very good in terms of specifications, the findings of the drill team is a surprise and very encouraging for my company Southern Oil and Lukoil, production capacity the first well (and RAKAA 1) in the area of the tenth expedition ended by drilling, amounting to 9 thousand barrels
    per day. "

Qassim Fahdawi
    Electricity Minister
    "that the serious and many in the electricity sector policy interventions designed to thwart the minister or the prime minister, by the failure of electricity and prevent the delivery of the citizen, through the fierce resistance to the project to privatize the distribution sector, which aims first to serve the citizen and provide Baltearalamstmr, that many areas including where Zayouna and Yarmouk in Baghdad , is witnessing a resounding success thanks to the cooperation of citizens and the abolition of private generators. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]