Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time .. OPEC honors Iraqi minister since 2003 (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time .. OPEC honors Iraqi minister since 2003 (document) Empty For the first time .. OPEC honors Iraqi minister since 2003 (document)

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:57 am

For the first time .. OPEC honors Iraqi minister since 2003 (document)

Honored Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi certificate of thanks and appreciation, which is the first time honors the organization to the Minister of Iraqis since 2003.

The Oil Ministry said, that ' the Organization of Petroleum Exporting honored by the minister as a result of the great efforts made on the reduction of oil production to the countries of the oil exporter, after a round of negotiations that lasted months on the lifting of global oil prices. "

She added that 'oil minister , had an active role in the marathon negotiations conducted to cut oil production, which Iraq cut its oil production significantly. "

The source explained that the 'honor came to the commitments shown by Iraq towards the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, to cut production, noting that' Allaibi had a prominent role in the convergence of views between the members of the organization '.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=154848

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:06 am