Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese President restructure the People's Liberation Army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese President restructure the People's Liberation Army Empty Chinese President restructure the People's Liberation Army

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Chinese President restructure the People's Liberation Army

Date: 10:55 19/04/2017
    Xi Jinping

Information / Baghdad ..

Media reported Chinese state, on Wednesday, that President Xi Jinping announced the restructuring of the People's Liberation Army in order to turn it into a combat force with better capabilities to carry out joint operations.

The change is centered around a new structure comprising less than 84 military units and completed efforts made by Shi years ago to modernize the People's Liberation Army, with more emphasis on new capabilities, including cyberspace electronic warfare and information warfare.

Shi is the Supreme Commander of the Chinese armed forces in his capacity as chairman of the Central Military Commission.

The news agency quoted China's Xinhua Shi as saying to the leaders of the new units in the People's Liberation Army headquarters in Beijing "to move deep and significant meaning in building an army on a global level."

Official China Daily newspaper reported on Wednesday that the leaders of the new units will be the rank of major general or admiral.

Reforms also include the establishment of the leadership structure of joint operations by the year 2020, and re-order the current military areas, in addition to assigning the roles of non-combat troops.

China and take quick steps to modernize its military hardware as it seeks to assert its sovereignty claims in the South China Sea and strengthen its military influence abroad. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/19/world/148783

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am