Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

150 American companies including Cockle and Facebook are attacking Trump anti-immigration policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

150 American companies including Cockle and Facebook are attacking Trump anti-immigration policy Empty 150 American companies including Cockle and Facebook are attacking Trump anti-immigration policy

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 3:22 am

150 American companies including Cockle and Facebook are attacking Trump anti-immigration policy

Date: 10:04 20/04/2017
    Trump

Information / Baghdad ..

Attacked more than 150 US companies, mostly working in the technology sector, such as Facebook, Google, Amazon and Microsoft, in a judicial document again, Donald Trump's anti-immigration policy.

The document submitted to the Court of Appeal in Virginia confirmed that the decree, which was reviewed by Trump and signed by early March after the first version issued by the end of January, incurring US companies and their employees and all the economy significant losses.

It is assumed that this court consider the legality of the decree, which aims to prevent the entry of refugees and citizens of six Muslim countries to the United States, but it is central to face judicial. A judge in Hawaii has suspended its application in March.

The companies officially confirm the message to support opponents of the decree, especially that of the United States is "a nation of immigrants" and with the participation of those in the economic, political and sports life of the country note.

Also it confirms that the decree harms the ability of US companies to compete in the international arena and to recruit talented people, and encourages multinational companies to stability and employment outside the United States.

There were 162 companies this message, including "Intel" and "Hewlett-Packard" and "no-Bay" and "Yahoo!" As well as "Nevlix" and the two companies billionaire Elon Musk "Space X" and "Tesla" companies and Jack Dorsey "Square" and "Twitter ", as well as a number of emerging companies such as" Irby to me "and" Fitbit "and" Gobro "and Beterest" and "Snape" and "Uber".

The list also includes companies from outside the technology sector, such as dairy production company "Muzeena".

The major US technology companies, including Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft and Twitter, submitted in February 2017 a joint petition to the judiciary against the decree of Trump.

It said the 97 companies that signed the petition, and most of them technology, which employs a lot of migrant companies, that the ban caused "great damage to the US business and, consequently, innovation and growth," according to a copy of the petition was published in a number of US media. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/20/world/149032

Current date/time is Tue 18 Jun 2024, 3:35 am