Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ OIL&GAS SHOW - #1 INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS SHOW I N IRAQ 5th – 7th December 2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ OIL&GAS SHOW - #1 INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS SHOW I N IRAQ 5th – 7th December 2017  Empty IRAQ OIL&GAS SHOW - #1 INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS SHOW I N IRAQ 5th – 7th December 2017

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2017, 9:06 am

IRAQ OIL&GAS SHOW - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] INTERNATIONAL OIL & GAS SHOW IN IRAQ

HUGE POTENTIAL - UNIQUE EVENT AT THE CORE !

Iraq is the second-largest crude oil producer in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) after Saudi Arabia, and it holds the world’s fifth-largest proved crude oil reserves after Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Canada, and Iran. Most of Iraq’s major known fields are producing or in development, although much of its known hydrocarbon resources have not been fully exploited. All of Iraq’s known oil fields are onshore. The largest fields in the south have relatively low extraction costs owing to uncomplicated geology, multiple supergiant fields, fields located in relatively unpopulated areas with flat terrain, and the close proximity of fields to coastal ports.

Iraq is re-developing its oil and natural gas reserves after years of sanctions and wars. Iraq’s crude oil production grew by almost 1.5 million barrels per day (b/d) over the past five years, increasing from 2.6 million b/d in 2011 to almost 4.1 million b/d in 2015. These production estimates include oil produced in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region, the semiautonomous northeast region in Iraq governed by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG). The country’s production grew at a slower rate than the Iraqi government had expected over the past decade because of infrastructure bottlenecks in the south, supply disruptions in the north, and delays in awarding contracts. However, Iraq’s production boomed in 2015, increasing by almost 700,000 b/d compared with the level in 2014 and representing the largest year-over-year increase since Iraq’s production recovery in 2004, following the start of the Iraq war. * [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iraq Oil & Gas Show presents a wide variety of opportunities for international investors as more than 1300 companies exhibited, 60 companies sponsored the show, furthermore 120 papers presented at the conference section and more than 80000 professionals visited the show in 6 consecutive years since 2010.

We would also like to extend our sincere gratitude to the Esteemed Ministry of Oil, Republic of Iraq for their continuous support in the previous years.

7th Iraq Oil & Gas Show will be organized on 5th – 7th December 2017 in Basrah, IRAQ.

Participating in the 7th Oil & Gas means you will:

Get in Contact with the leading local and international industry members in Iraq
    Learn the latest developments in oil & gas industry in Iraq
    Engage with Iraqi State Company officials
    Being the largest event of Iraq Oil & Gas Industry, it is highly recommended to book your space asap. Please contact us to get the current floor plan and further details.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:27 am