Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Confiscation of huge amounts of cash arrived in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash - Confiscation of huge amounts of cash arrived in Baghdad Empty Confiscation of huge amounts of cash arrived in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:15 am

Confiscation of huge amounts of cash arrived in Baghdad

- APRIL 20, 2017
    Baghdad-East Apr 20: The competent authorities put the hand over the cash enormous arrived on board a private jet to Baghdad without sources at Baghdad International Airport said on Wednesday that authorized holders are these amounts, or get higher then brought into Iraq. The sources said Almalbg, which was seized, was packed in sealed bags, one of five hundred euros a class and worth to nearly half billion euros or slightly less have instructions issued by the competent authorities to keep these amounts in favor of the state as the amounts of unauthorized and did not get the people who they wanted to bring into Iraq's permission to enter the country and determine the purpose for which it will be used. The sources said the secret negotiations on the fate of these amounts have been returned definitively to be carriers and demand them from taking it out of Iraq one of the options without allowing distribution or use in Iraq. He refused to comment on the views Kmarkip this incident

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am