Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad: We have proposed to the United Nations to send a delegation to investigate the incident in Kh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad: We have proposed to the United Nations to send a delegation to investigate the incident in Kh Empty Assad: We have proposed to the United Nations to send a delegation to investigate the incident in Kh

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2017, 2:13 am

Assad: We have proposed to the United Nations to send a delegation to investigate the incident in Khan Shaikhoun but the West has impeded

Date: 20:30 04/20/2017
    the lion

Information / Baghdad ...

Said the Syrian president, Bashar al-Assad on Thursday that his government sent a request for the United Nations to send a delegation to Syria to investigate Khan Shaikhoun incident, but the Western countries led by the US obstructed this initiative.

Assad said in an interview with the agency "Sputnik" Russian: "We have sent an official letter to the United Nations, and asked them to send a delegation to investigate what happened in Khan Sheikhun, and of course, they did not send a delegation until this moment, because the West and the United States prevented any delegation from coming ".

He said Assad, explaining the reason for this Western attitude: "Because if such came the delegation, it will find that all their stories about what happened in Khan Sheikhun, and then the attack on the capillaries airport, it was a fabrication and a lie in a lie, this did not send a delegation."

The Syrian president pointed out that the only communications that take place now "is between Russia and perhaps other countries, in order to send that delegation," and added: "Until this moment we have not received any positive news about the arrival of any delegation" .anthy / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/20/world/149262

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:10 am