Friday April 21, 2017 10:02
News / Baghdad
resumed Friday the transfer of residents of the towns of Syria besieged to new areas within the country after 48 hours of waiting at the bus on the crossing points where the bombing led to the deaths of dozens of several days ago, according to the reported Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
The observatory said that a section of about 60 bus carrying civilians and combatants who have been evacuated from the towns and insipidity Kefraya pro- Syrian regime moves from the adult area controlled by the opposition factions west of Aleppo .
Start evacuating civilians and fighters from the four regions of Syria under siege
It killed 15 people blew up west of Aleppo, Syria
At the same time, a section of a bus carrying 11 civilians and fighters from the movement Zabadani and two areas controlled by the opposition factions in Damascus perimeter, according to the observatory.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights director Rami Abdel Rahman told AFP that the buses coming from insipidity and entered Kefraya to Aleppo, Syria's second city, which is dominated by government forces since December / December completely.
The coming of Zidane and surrounding areas buses, entered into Idlib province controlled by the opposition factions in the northwest.
Leaving at dawn Wednesday about three thousand people in their homes and insipidity Kefraya as part of a deal whereby , as well as the evacuation of the population and fighters from areas controlled by the opposition factions , and surrounded by regime forces.
The evacuations began last week , but it was delayed after a suicide bombing Saturday that killed 126 people .68 of them children, at the crossing point in the adult.
The operation resumed Wednesday , but it was disrupted and forced Almnicolon to spend two nights in their buses in adults after opposition factions asked for the late release of detainees in the prison system time.