Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamabad agrees to send five thousand troops to the Saudi-Yemeni border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

thousand - Islamabad agrees to send five thousand troops to the Saudi-Yemeni border Empty Islamabad agrees to send five thousand troops to the Saudi-Yemeni border

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 am

Islamabad agrees to send five thousand troops to the Saudi-Yemeni border

21/04/2017

Press direction / follow-up
    Quotes "Wall Street Journal" for a Pakistani official, Islamabad agreed to send five thousand troops to the Saudi-Yemeni border.
    The newspaper "The Wall Street Journal": that Islamabad has agreed to send five thousand troops to protect the kingdom from the People's Committees and the Yemeni army attacks.
    The newspaper, the Saudis realized that they can not rely on the United States in its aggression against Yemen, so they turned to allies own armies.
    For its part, the Pakistani media reported for senior officials, said the soldiers would be deployed in the southern border with Yemen, Saudi Arabia.
    He confirmed the Pakistani media that there are currently 1,200 troops from the Pakistani army in Saudi Arabia because he considered helping the Saudi army training.
    He claimed the Pakistani media, the Pakistani army will protect the role of the Saudi military installations against Yemeni attacks and repel any incursions.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160850.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am