Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington confirms the killing of an assistant to al-Baghdadi in a "secret" in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Washington confirms the killing of an assistant to al-Baghdadi in a "secret" in Syria Empty Washington confirms the killing of an assistant to al-Baghdadi in a "secret" in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 12:51 am

Washington confirms the killing of an assistant to al-Baghdadi in a "secret" in Syria

WASHINGTON, April 22 (UPI) - The United States has uncovered a secret ground operation that killed a member of an organization believed to be a close aide to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, whose name was linked to an attack on a nightclub in Turkey that killed 39 people.
    "Abdul Rahman al-Uzbek, who is believed to be from Uzbekistan, was killed in the ground attack near the city of Mayadim in Syria on April 6," said Col. John Thomas, spokesman for the US Central Command.
    "It was a ground operation. I think that's all we want to say about that, "and declined to comment further. "The Uzbek was not killed in an air strike," he said.
    "The Uzbek helped to facilitate the attack on the Rina nightclub in Istanbul in the early hours of January 1," Thomas said.
    "It is revenge for Turkey to intervene militarily in Syria," he said.
    Among those killed in the attack were Turks and tourists from a few Arab countries, India and Canada.
    "We found that he had a clear link to the bombing in Istanbul on the eve of the New Year," Thomas said. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:40 am