Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the release of the Qatari .. Where is 2900 Iraqis kidnapped?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after the release of the Qatari .. Where is 2900 Iraqis kidnapped? Empty after the release of the Qatari .. Where is 2900 Iraqis kidnapped?

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2017, 1:46 am

after the release of the Qatari .. Where is 2900 Iraqis kidnapped?

Twilight News / Park Security Committee and Defense parliamentary member Mohammed Karbouli of the State of Qatar, the release of its citizens kidnapped in Iraq, calling for the government to work for the release of a kidnapped Iraqi 2900.

Karbouli said in a press statement reported to Twilight News, that "appropriate release Qatari abductees encouraged us to confirm our requests to the Iraqi government to shoulder its legal and moral responsibilities and legitimacy to intervene for the release of its citizens of the (2900) abducted from the sons of the provinces (Anbar, Salah al-Din, north of Babylon, Diyala and Baghdad ) during and after the liberation of the cities of the operations of the terrorist organization Daesh, and who believe that they are still the same party that kidnapped Qataris. "

He stressed member of the security and defense committee in Parliament; that "available government to the President, Dr. Haider al-Abadi to draw Joyous on the faces of the families of Iraqi citizens abducted since approximately two years as an opportunity to mediate planted on the faces of the families of the Qatari brothers."

He held Karbouli, a member of a coalition of Iraqi forces from Anba province, the Iraqi government "responsible for the release of Iraqi citizens who kidnapped and released to the will and the desire of a serious government not to a political deal or ransom money needs."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:35 pm