Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari criticizes Iraqi govt. on Qatari hunters' case

jedi17
jedi17

Zebari criticizes Iraqi govt. on Qatari hunters' case Empty Zebari criticizes Iraqi govt. on Qatari hunters' case

Post by jedi17 Sat 22 Apr 2017, 2:30 pm

Zebari criticizes Iraqi govt. on Qatari hunters' case
5:48 AM ADMIN

Arbil/ Iraq TradeLink: Ex-Iraqi foreign and finance minister Hoshiar Zebari wrote on his Twitter account criticizing the Iraqi government's stand on the Qatari hunters' case.

He wrote " the release of the Qatari hunters after 16 months in captivity by an Iranian military group and pro-Iranian Hezbollah Party is a defeat to Iraqi sovereignty".

Yesterday, Friday, the Iraqi Interior Ministry announced "receiving" the 26 Qatari hunters, but did not mention the name of those who handed them over.

On a later stage, reports were published that the kidnapped Qataris left Baghdad for home.

The Guardian reported last Thursday that the deal covered Iran and Qatar, as well as four main forces in the region.

Internal reports that a Qatari plane arrived in Baghdad with "big bags", but their inspection was denied.

Iraqi sources believed that the bags contained the money of the ransom.

Iranian Tasnim News Agency reported that the Syrian armed group released 15 Iraqi and handed over the dead bodies of another two within the exchange deal.

Current date/time is Sat 26 Nov 2022, 7:11 am