Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Joyful
Neno
6 posters

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... - Page 2 Empty Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Mon 12 Aug 2013, 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

That's right, the last night of the FREE subscription pass I have been giving and will continue till that night (as long as you follow the directions of the process) as it will be last night of the free subscription pass at www.toptopictalk.com I will answer anything on the dinar investment (and might copy it to that section if you like) to the best that I know and any questions pertaining to my involvement of the investment. It might or it might not be what you want to hear but I will give a answer to every question ask of me thru that PRIVATE CHAT on my new private board TTT or T-3. If you wanna be there, you better get there as I do not do this as I can not stand CHAT SESSIONS as most know.

I am very close to going completely private with TTT. Have deleted all social networks I have ever belonged too except the Neno's Place Facebook page that will be soon and my personal Facebook page that will be closed to all outside of my family. I am involved with rippln for now too but everything else has been removed.

I have no problem with people as most are good people but, it is time for me to take a different approach. You can join me or you can hang it the way you always have. Hope to see your name there asking me something no matter how long it takes that evening... ;)

OS: If something causes me to have to change this, I will report that here.
    Talon777
    Talon777
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Talon777 Fri 16 Aug 2013, 11:13 pm

I just want to ensure I understand...Nenos Place will still be here correct? Or is it going to close and go to just T3?

Talon777
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sept 6, 2013 I will go unplugged...

Post by Neno Sat 17 Aug 2013, 12:07 am

Again, TTT is a private board. NNP is a open board. I own, TTT software. So yes, eventually this software will go away, likely after a rate change. Now I also on the name NNP, which is a directory page, that leads you to this software that I do not own, I just use the services for a coveinence to the old NNP software. It will stay open but I, am moving towards going private with other intentions along with many others on request.
    Talon777
    Talon777
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Talon777 Sat 17 Aug 2013, 11:07 pm

I have been a member of this forum since you started it. I regret that I will be unable to continue with this group as you all move on to TTT. Thank you very much for NNP and the staff who have worked very hard in maintaining this forum. I wish everyone the best of luck in our investment. You all will be missed and hopefully this ride will end soon enough. I will continue to come here until I no longer have access. :( 

Talon777
    maxib
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by maxib Sun 18 Aug 2013, 3:59 am

Talon777 wrote:I have been a member of this forum since you started it. I regret that I will be unable to continue with this group as you all move on to TTT. Thank you very much for NNP and the staff who have worked very hard in maintaining this forum. I wish everyone the best of luck in our investment. You all will be missed and hopefully this ride will end soon enough. I will continue to come here until I no longer have access. :( 

Talon777
    Don't be sad Talon777.  I am sure Neno said this forum will probably stay until a rate change at least.   Who knows when that will be.  All good:) :)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun 18 Aug 2013, 2:31 pm

Talon777 wrote:I have been a member of this forum since you started it. I regret that I will be unable to continue with this group as you all move on to TTT. Thank you very much for NNP and the staff who have worked very hard in maintaining this forum. I wish everyone the best of luck in our investment. You all will be missed and hopefully this ride will end soon enough. I will continue to come here until I no longer have access. :( 

Talon777
    You need to read again what I posted. Do not worry many are not worried about privacy on the internet and will continue with NNP... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 19 Aug 2013, 8:12 pm

Neno wrote:Heads up, September 7th 2013 will start the first TTT contest for 1 million dinars. This week end, I will have the details posted there in the contest forum. Remember, it doesn't start till Sept 7th... ;)
    Details of the first Contest for a million dinar have been posted at TTT... ;)

OS:, If you have not registered and when you do, give me time to set you up for the free All Feature subscription.
    Talon777
    Talon777
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Talon777 Tue 20 Aug 2013, 3:24 am

:D Oooops...well, it is great to be back. I looked on other dinar sites and I do not know if I just simply did not like their format, or what, but nothing beats NNP...just sayin.

Talon777
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 21 Aug 2013, 5:25 pm

Talon777 wrote::D Oooops...well, it is great to be back. I looked on other dinar sites and I do not know if I just simply did not like their format, or what, but nothing beats NNP...just sayin.

Talon777
    Nice gestures and TY. Remember I go unplugged at TTT Sept 6th, the last night of the free "All Features" subscription..... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 26 Aug 2013, 6:10 pm

11 days till unplugged and the end of the All Feature trial.... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 04 Sep 2013, 5:52 pm

Neno wrote:11 days till unplugged and the end of the All Feature trial.... ;)
    2 more days left for the Free "All features" membership trial... ;)

http://www.toptopictalk.com

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:35 pm