Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US evacuates its citizens from South Korea in anticipation of the outbreak of armed conflict

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US evacuates its citizens from South Korea in anticipation of the outbreak of armed conflict Empty US evacuates its citizens from South Korea in anticipation of the outbreak of armed conflict

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 2:23 am

US evacuates its citizens from South Korea in anticipation of the outbreak of armed conflict

Military sources in Seoul said on Sunday that US troops stationed in South Korea plans to conduct military exercises in June to evacuate American civilians from South Korea in the event of an armed conflict on the Korean Peninsula.

For its part, the news agency Yonhap reported that the exercises 'Curtis Channel' routine conducted by the US forces stationed in South Korea, aimed at implementing the tasks related to the deportation of 230 thousand civilians outside the US to South Korea in the event of a war broke out between the two Koreas.

And oversees the implementation of the training operations band 19 to lead the expedition and the logistics of US troops based in the southern city of Daegu Korean , which lies about 302 kilometers southeast of the capital , Seoul - based.

Escalated tension on the Korean Peninsula due to the recent nuclear and missile threats to Pyongyang, send a strong US military assets to South Korea.

It should be noted that the latest training courses model 'Curtis Channel' has been held in the period from 31 October to November 3 last year, in the wake of North Korea 's nuclear experiment in the fifth month of September.

According to the leadership of the US military, he was training last year , the most realistic among similar exercises conducted in South Korea, with which the evacuation of participants to be actually outside of the Korean peninsula for the first time since 2009.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=155158

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:58 am