Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dismiss the head of the French company Lafarge Cement after its involvement in the financing of terr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dismiss the head of the French company Lafarge Cement after its involvement in the financing of terr Empty Dismiss the head of the French company Lafarge Cement after its involvement in the financing of terr

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 3:07 am

Dismiss the head of the French company Lafarge Cement after its involvement in the financing of terrorists in Syria

Date: 04/24/2017 09:26
    French company Lafarge Cement

Information / Baghdad ...

British Times newspaper Vainchial revealed that the French company Lafarge announced in connection with the sacking of its chief executive Eric Olsen after the investigation proved the French Cement Company's involvement in the financing of armed terrorist groups in Syria.

The newspaper said in a report followed the agency / information / that "the decision to dismiss the chief executive of the largest cement company in the world is still under discussion, while the company declined to comment on the newspaper report."

She added that "the company operates in 90 countries around the world, including Syria, where he owns a factory for the production of cement in northern Syria, and at the beginning of last March admitted" Lafarge Holcim "being funded" indirectly "in the years 2013 and 2014 armed groups in northern Syria, with the aim allowing it to continue to operate its plant. "

The company said in a statement that "the investigations conducted by table linen company showed that the local factory in Soeriakdm financial resources to external parties under arrangements with the members of these armed groups, including the banned organizations in order to continue working and to ensure the security of staff mobility." Finished / z 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/24/world/149690

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:28 am