Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: America and the Zionists are fighting Islam in Iran, because it p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: America and the Zionists are fighting Islam in Iran, because it p Empty Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: America and the Zionists are fighting Islam in Iran, because it p

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 2:39 am

Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: America and the Zionists are fighting Islam in Iran, because it prevents the achievement of their ambitions

25/04/2017

Commander of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei said that America and "Israel" hostility to Iran is due to the rise of Islam in it.

The Leader of the Revolution received on Tuesday morning, a gathering of Iranian officials and ambassadors of Islamic countries accredited in Tehran on the occasion of Eid al-Sharif Alambos the Prophet.

We will provide you with details of this meeting as soon as they are received.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161386.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:32 pm