Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New post Obama

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

New post Obama Empty New post Obama

Post by rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 2:28 am

New post Obama

Arab and international Tuesday April 25, 2017 at 12:29 (1073 Views)
New post Obama
Facebook Telegram Twitter Tags Google Tags the Plus on Linkedin
Follow-up / Sky Press:
Former US President Barack Obama announced on Tuesday that his first project after leaving the chair is to help and motivate the next generation to participate in politics.
Obama said, at a meeting hosted by the University of Chicago, the first public event since Donald Trump became president in January , "there 's a reason makes me always optimistic, even when things are not the way I want, and this is because of you, young people."
She attended by former US president, on Monday, for the first time in public life, since he left power where he chose Chicago, the city that began including his political career, the emergence after three months out of sight.
Obama said he had intended to work on many issues after leaving office, but he chose to invest in the next generation leadership, adding "very few Americans involved in politics and is currently the best example of the recent US elections."
" The only people who will be able to solve this problem are young."
The event was held Monday on the campus of the University of Chicago in the South Side, where Obama taught constitutional law

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/4/25/%D9%88%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9

Current date/time is Tue 07 Dec 2021, 3:00 am