Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talks to extend a cut in oil production agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talks to extend a cut in oil production agreement Empty Talks to extend a cut in oil production agreement

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2017, 2:35 am

Talks to extend a cut in oil production agreement

4/26/2017 0:00

Baku / Follow-up to the morning
    Looking Energy Minister of Azerbaijan Aliyev, speaking today with his Saudi counterpart Khaled al-Faleh to extend a cut in oil production agreement in order to balance the crude market Alaalmih.ooaln Energy Minister of Azerbaijan Aliyev, speaking yesterday that his country will support the extension of the reduction of world oil production agreement.
    Aliyev said he would discuss the possible extension of the reduction of world oil production agreement at a meeting planned on Wednesday with his Saudi counterpart Khaled al - Faleh.
    He told reporters , "We will discuss several issues , including , of course , the policy of (OPEC) regarding oil prices." And ends with the reduction of the existing production agreement between OPEC and producers outside at the end of next June.
    The Minister of Energy and Industry Saudi Mineral Resources, Khaled Al- Faleh, announced last week that the oil - producing countries have reached a tentative agreement to extend the reduction of oil production agreement, but not with the participation of all producers.
    He pointed out that the extension of the agreement period is not important because the main objective is "to balance the market.", He said . "Will it be 6 months or 9 months or a year , this is not important, stressing that the goal is still the same balance in the market."
    And he saw that all the Gulf states share the same concern about what will happen to this sector over the next few years, if the decline continues in the flow of investments in the sector, which is observed in the past two years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:22 am